Do not omit the fresh rosemary when you are plating the chicken. The flavours with the rosemary are out of this world.
I also do this in the BBQ.
- 1/2 c
- dijon mustard
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup (real one is best but store brand will do)
- 1 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 3 to 4 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary
How to Make deLysh Chicken
- 1mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl
- 2Place chicken in foil lined ovenproof dish and salt and pepper the chicken.
- 3Pour sauce over chicken and turn to coat both sides.
- 4Place in preheated 450 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- 5Baste tops of chicken after 20 minutes
- 6Chicken is ready when thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- 7Plate chicken and spoon sauce over the top. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary.