Delish bacon wrapped chicken
I do not have a photo, it was so good I am sure I will be making this again.
12boneless skinless chicken breast very thin cut
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
2 tspseasoned salt ( i use tastefully simples mix you can use any )
1/2 tspolive oil, extra virgin
2 lbbacon, uncooked
How to Make Delish bacon wrapped chicken
- Pre heat over 350 degrees, cut 12 pieces of aluminum foil these will be used to wrap the chicken once rolled
- in a food processor, finely chop the onion, garlic, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning and olive oil until a paste is made.
- lay each chicken breast out flat and spread spread some of the seasoning mix on the top and roll the chicken beast
- on a large surface lay 2 pieces of bacon out for each chicken breast, wrap the bacon around the each rolled chicken breast
- take the piece of foil and wrap it in around the bacon chicken roll making sure it is sealed tight, place the foil wrapped chicken bacon roll in a baking dish. Do this for all the chicken breast
- Place the baking dish in the oven cook for about 45- 60 mins depending the size of the breast.
- After 45-60 min, remove the dish from the oven, and take off the foil from each of the rolls, return the chicken rolls to the baking dish, turn the up oven to 375 and cook another 30 mins until the bacon is crispy. Remove from oven and enjoy!