By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbeef, dried and chipped
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
4chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
1 csour cream
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
How to Make Delicious Chicken
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line bottom of baking dish with dried chipped beef.
- Place chicken on top of dried beef.
- Mix sour cream, undiluted cream of mushroom soup, onion and garlic powders; pour over the chicken and spread it around.
- Cook, uncovered, for 2 1/2 hours; sprinkle with paprika.