Delicious Chicken Enchiladas
Recipe called for 1 to 2 whole green chilies chopped however for simplicity I use a small can of green chopped chilies.
1 cchicken, cooked and chopped
3/4 conions, chopped
2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
10-12corn tortillas, room temperature
1 can(s)green chiles, chopped (small can)
2 cchicken broth
1 csour cream
How to Make Delicious Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Grease 13" x 9" baking dish
- Mix chicken, onion and 1 cup cheese in bowl.
- Place 2 T of mixture on each tortilla and roll. Place seam side down in greased baking pan.
- Saute chilies in butter. Add flour and broth a little at a time, cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas. Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes.