DELICIOUS CHICKEN CUTLET SANDWICH
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- fresh italian sub rolls
- chicken cutlets
- standard breading station, eggs beaten with milk, seasoned flour, breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- broccoli rabe or spinach
- fresh sharp provolone or mozzarella slices
- roasted peppers
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes
How to Make DELICIOUS CHICKEN CUTLET SANDWICH
- 1Pre Heat Oven to 300-to hold cooked cutlets until ready to serve.
Pre Heat frying pan with 1/4 cup Olive Oil
Boil Salted Water in Stock Pot. Blanch Broccoli Rabe, or, Spinach 3 minute-Drain well and pat dry with paper towel.
Bread Chicken Cutlets using 3 steps:
Coat in seasoned Flour (I add just Salt,Pepper & garlic powder)
Coat in Egg, milk mixture
Coat in Breadcrumbs sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese.
Fry each cutlet until golden, about 4 min each side.
Hold on cookie tray with baking rack in 300 oven.
- 2In seperate frying pan, heat 1/4 cup olive Oil
Saute crushed garlic and red pepper flakes to taste.
Saute Broccoli rabe or Spinach in oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 35 minutes before serving, melt butter in pan, add garlic and saute.
Dip insides of cut sub rolls in garlic butter and toast in oven until golden.
Assemble the sandwiches with Chicken, Rabe or spinach, fresh provolone or mozzarella, and the roasted peppers.