Delicious and Easy Italian Chicken Breasts
It looks and tastes like it is much more trouble to make than it actually is. Pairs well with buttered rice or pasta.
Adjust the amounts to your needs, allowing 1 chicken breast for every two people, with 1 cheese slice per person.
- boneless chicken breasts, halved
- italian dressing (your favorite)
- provolone cheese slices
- melted butter
- italian bread crumbs
How to Make Delicious and Easy Italian Chicken Breasts
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 - 350º.
- 2Pound chicken breast halves to about 1/4 inch thickness. Place breasts in bowl, then add Italian dressing to cover, turn pieces over to coat well. Let breasts marinate for 1/2 hour - 1 hour, turning once or twice.
- 3Place a slice of cheese on each breast half and roll up. Use toothpicks to close and hold the rolls together. Dip each roll in melted butter, then in bread crumbs, coating well.
- 4Place in baking dish and bake about 30 minutes, until cooked through.
*Don't forget to remove those toothpicks!