Dawn's Chicken Pot Pie
2 can(s)cream of celery soup
4 cmixed vegetables, frozen
2potatoes precooked and diced
1chicken boiled up and then chopped when done cooking and cool enough to handle
1/4 tspthyme, dried
28 inch pie shells
2pillsbury pie crust for top
How to Make Dawn's Chicken Pot Pie
- Combine soup, milk and seasoning. Mix well.
- Add mixed vegtables and chicken to the soup mix
- Put into pie shells and cover with pie crust pinching edges together going around the whole pie plate.
- Then prick top crust with fork to vent steam out while baking.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Once preheated place the pies in oven and bake for about 15 to 20 mins. Depending on how accurate the oven is. Sometimes it might have to stay in a little longer with different ovens.