Dawn's Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 c
- 2 can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 4 c
- mixed vegetables, frozen
- potatoes precooked and diced
- chicken boiled up and then chopped when done cooking and cool enough to handle
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- thyme, dried
- 8 inch pie shells
- pillsbury pie crust for top
How to Make Dawn's Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Combine soup, milk and seasoning. Mix well.
- 2Add mixed vegtables and chicken to the soup mix
- 3Put into pie shells and cover with pie crust pinching edges together going around the whole pie plate.
- 4Then prick top crust with fork to vent steam out while baking.
- 5Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Once preheated place the pies in oven and bake for about 15 to 20 mins. Depending on how accurate the oven is. Sometimes it might have to stay in a little longer with different ovens.