Dancing pineapple marinade
Irisa Raina 9
And if you want you can also use this as a salsa …...just don’t process it as long!
- 1 – 20 oz can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 cup chopped jalapeno
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dry minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 c light brown sugar “packed”
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 20 grinds of sea salt
How to Make Dancing pineapple marinade
- 1Add all to a food processor and wiz till it looks like soup.
- 2Tastes for seasonings, if you like it hotter add more peppers.