"Currying Favor" Chicken Salad
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- ribs of celery
- 1 1/2 c
- red, seedless grapes
- 1 c
- pecan pieces
- 1 c
- sour cream, lite if you want
- 1/3 c
- 1 to 3 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh-ground pepper
- bag mixed field green salad
How to Make "Currying Favor" Chicken Salad
- 1Boil chicken, cut into cubes.
- 2Slice celery into 1/2-inch slices.
- 3Wash, drain, and separate grapes. Cut grapes in half if you want, but I leave them whole.
- 4In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, curry, salt, pepper.
- 5Put cooked chicken in large bowl. Add celery, pecans and sour cream mixture. Toss gently to coat. Add grapes last and stir gently again.
- 6Serve over bed of mixed field greens with a croissant on the side.