"Currying Favor" Chicken Salad
3chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4ribs of celery
1 1/2 cred, seedless grapes
1 cpecan pieces
1 csour cream, lite if you want
1 to 3 Tbspcurry powder
1bag mixed field green salad
How to Make "Currying Favor" Chicken Salad
- Boil chicken, cut into cubes.
- Slice celery into 1/2-inch slices.
- Wash, drain, and separate grapes. Cut grapes in half if you want, but I leave them whole.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, curry, salt, pepper.
- Put cooked chicken in large bowl. Add celery, pecans and sour cream mixture. Toss gently to coat. Add grapes last and stir gently again.
- Serve over bed of mixed field greens with a croissant on the side.