Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
2crowns of fresh broccoli
2-4large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 can(s)(10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
2 tspcurry powder
1 box(6 oz.) stuffing mix such as stove-top
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 pkg(8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- Cook chicken in salt water until tender. Remove from pan, cool and cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
- Cut broccoli flowerets from stem and parboil for five minutes. Remove from heat and drain; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine soup, curry powder, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Put chicken on bottom of casserole, then broccoli on top. Pour sauce over chicken & broccoli mixture.
- Next sprinkle stuffing mix over the top. Evenly pour melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.