Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- crowns of fresh broccoli
- large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- curry powder
- 1 box
- (6 oz.) stuffing mix such as stove-top
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- 1Cook chicken in salt water until tender. Remove from pan, cool and cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
- 2Cut broccoli flowerets from stem and parboil for five minutes. Remove from heat and drain; set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine soup, curry powder, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 4Put chicken on bottom of casserole, then broccoli on top. Pour sauce over chicken & broccoli mixture.
- 5Next sprinkle stuffing mix over the top. Evenly pour melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- 6Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.