1 pkgchicken breast - 3-4 pieces, cut up into smal pieces
1/2 tspcurry powder - i use mild - you can add more to taste
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 tspdried basil
3 Tbspolive oil
1red bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
1orange bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
1yellow bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
1onion, large, cut up
How to Make Curry Chicken
- Place cut up chicken into a medium sized bowl and add lemon, curry powder, salt & pepper and dried basil. Mix well.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Pour chicken mixture into pan and cook over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, prepare the bell peppers and onions. Cook with a little olive oil in a large pan until soft.
- After the chicken and vegetables are done cooking, you can mix them together or put them in separate serving dishes.
- Serve over brown or white rice. Tzatziki dip/sauce with pita bread is also an excellent side to this dish.