- 1 pkg
- chicken breast - 3-4 pieces, cut up into smal pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- curry powder - i use mild - you can add more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- red bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- orange bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- yellow bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- onion, large, cut up
How to Make Curry Chicken
- 1Place cut up chicken into a medium sized bowl and add lemon, curry powder, salt & pepper and dried basil. Mix well.
- 2Pour olive oil into a pan. Pour chicken mixture into pan and cook over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 10 minutes).
- 3In the meantime, prepare the bell peppers and onions. Cook with a little olive oil in a large pan until soft.
- 4After the chicken and vegetables are done cooking, you can mix them together or put them in separate serving dishes.
- 5Serve over brown or white rice. Tzatziki dip/sauce with pita bread is also an excellent side to this dish.