Curried Fried Chicken
3 lbchicken cut into serving pieces
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
1 tsplawry's seasoning salt
2 Tbspcurry powder
·vegetable or canola oil for frying
How to Make Curried Fried Chicken
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- In large bowl combine chicken, garlic and onion powders, Lawry's, black pepper and curry powder.
- Rub into chicken with your hands. In large plastic bag mix the flour and paprika. Put a few pieces of chicken at a time in the bag and shake to coat repeat with remaining chicken.
- In a skillet heat 1/2 inch of oil to 350 degrees and add in chicken skin side down. Cover for the first 5 minutes, remove lid cook for 5 more minutes and then turn and cook for 10 or more minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Place chicken on paper towels and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy delicious curried fried chicken!