- full chicken breast
- 1 small
- crisp apple, chopped, with skin on
- green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- mayonnaise(i use olive oil based)
- 1 Tbsp
- curry powder (more or less to taste)
How to Make Curried Chicken Salad
- 1Boil chicken breast 15 minutes. Let cool and slice across the grain to shred into smaller pieces. Toss with sliced onions, chopped apple, and raisins.
- 2Combine mayo and curry powder. Stir into the chicken combination.
- 3Serve on a bed of lettuce garnished with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Serves four