CURRIED CHICKEN & CHEESE BROCCOLI
Serve with crusty bread, a small salad and a glass of Pinto Grigio and you have a great meal.
The Italian bread crumbs and the cheese work together to form a 'crusty' topping - YUMMO!
1 bagfrozen broccoli
1 lbboneless chicken breast
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbsplemon juice
3/4 tspcurry powder
1 citalian flavored bread crumbs (or more to taste)
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded (or more to taste)
·pinch of salt, pinch of pepper
How to Make CURRIED CHICKEN & CHEESE BROCCOLI
- Cut up broccoli and layer on bottom of casserole dish.
- Mix together in side bowl: chicken soup, mushroom soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry.
- Poach chicken lightly then cut up into bite size chunks and layer over broccoli.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli. Top with
flavored bread crumbs.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top. Return to oven and cook for 10 more minutes or until lightly browned