1 pkgfrozen chopped broccoli
2 cdiced, cooked chicken breast
1 can(s)chicken mushroom soup
1 tsplemon juice
1/4 to 1/2 tspcurry powder
1 1/4 cbisquick
1/4 cmargarine, melted
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Curried Chicken and Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Cook broccoli to crisp state.
- Arrange in bottom of 2 quart casserole dish.
- Layer with the diced chicken
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder together and pour over chicken.
- Mix Bisquick and egg and sprinkle over mixture.
- Drizzle the melted margarine and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.