Curried Chicken and Broccoli w/Rice
It's so easy to make, and sooo good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have through the years.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken (boiled and cut in cubes)
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- frozen broccoli (if using fresh, cook and drain first)
- 1/2 tsp
- curry powder (add more for a stronger flavor)
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- white rice
How to Make Curried Chicken and Broccoli w/Rice
- 1Boil chicken until done. Cute into bite sized cubes.
- 2Mix one can of condensed cream of chicken soup with 1/2c milk and 1/2c mayo. Add curry powder to this mix. Set aside.
- 3Place chicken into a casserole dish or 9x5 baking dish.
- 4Place broccoli on top of chicken. (you can put the frozen on top of the chicken. If using fresh broccoli, cook and drain before adding to chicken)
- 5Next spread curry mixture over the top and bake at 3:50 for 1 hour, or until the top takes on a slight brown.
- 6Serve over rice.
- 7** we love lots of sauce, so I sometimes double the mixture.. i.e. 2 cans of soup, 1c milk and more curry!!**