Curried Chicken and Broccoli w/Rice
It's so easy to make, and sooo good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have through the years.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1-2 lbboneless, skinless chicken (boiled and cut in cubes)
1 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup
1 pkgfrozen broccoli (if using fresh, cook and drain first)
1/2 tspcurry powder (add more for a stronger flavor)
1 cwhite rice
How to Make Curried Chicken and Broccoli w/Rice
- Boil chicken until done. Cute into bite sized cubes.
- Mix one can of condensed cream of chicken soup with 1/2c milk and 1/2c mayo. Add curry powder to this mix. Set aside.
- Place chicken into a casserole dish or 9x5 baking dish.
- Place broccoli on top of chicken. (you can put the frozen on top of the chicken. If using fresh broccoli, cook and drain before adding to chicken)
- Next spread curry mixture over the top and bake at 3:50 for 1 hour, or until the top takes on a slight brown.
- Serve over rice.
- ** we love lots of sauce, so I sometimes double the mixture.. i.e. 2 cans of soup, 1c milk and more curry!!**