Crunchy Pork Chops/Chicken Baked
- 4 large
- pork chops or use large boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs or...italian crumbs
- 4 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley minced or used dried
- 2/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- eggs beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crunchy Pork Chops/Chicken Baked
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Season pork chops with salt and black pepper and set aside. Mix together crumbs, parmesan, parsley,and kosher salt.
- 3Dredge pork chops first in the flour, then egg and third the panko mixture. Coat evenly. Add pork chops to skillet with oil. Make sure the oil is hot...not to hot will burn. Fry two minutes on each side and transfer to the baking dish uncovered. Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy. Transfer the chops to a serving bowl and let set for 10 minutes to allow juices to go back in chops.