★★★★★ 1 vote5
8chicken breast halves, skinless (i use boneless)
1/2 tsplight creole seasoning
1/2 citalian (seasoned) bread crumbs
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 clowfat milk
2 Tbspmargarine (melted)
How to Make Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken
- Lightly season chicken breasts with Creole seasoning and pepper.
- Place bread crumbs & garlic in a large plastic bag. (Wal-Mart sack or 1 gallon Ziploc bag)
- Place milk in medium size bowl. Dip chicken in milk then place in bag with crumbs and shake till coated well.
- Place single layer in casserole baking dish well sprayed with cooking spray. (Chicken pieces shouldn't touch)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.