How to Make Crunchy Chicken Tenders
- 1Pre-Heat the oven to 400 Degrees.
- 2Line a 13 x 9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3Put the Cereal, Flour and any seasonings you like in a plastic bag and crush the cereal.
- 4Pour the Buttermilk into a bowl and dip the chicken tenders into it. A few at a time.
- 5Put tenders a few at a time into the bag with the cereal mixture and shake to coat.
- 6Put the coated chicken tenders on pan and spray chicken with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the coating is crisp and the chicken is no longer pink inside.