Crunchy Chicken Dijon
3 Tbspdijon mustard
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspdried tarragon
2minced garlic cloves
3/4 cdry bread crumbs( i like panko)
4chicken breasts, cut into strips, boneless and skinless
·fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tspchili powder
How to Make Crunchy Chicken Dijon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil heavy baking sheet.
- Whisk together dijon mustard, olive oil, minced garlic and tarragon in small bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a pie pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then spread mustard mixture over both sides of chicken.
- Dip chicken into bread crumbs, turning to coat completely.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and crumb coating is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish chicken with parsley for serving, if desired.