Crunchy Chicken Dijon
How to Make Crunchy Chicken Dijon
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil heavy baking sheet.
- 3Whisk together dijon mustard, olive oil, minced garlic and tarragon in small bowl.
- 4Place bread crumbs in a pie pan.
- 5Season chicken with salt and pepper, then spread mustard mixture over both sides of chicken.
- 6Dip chicken into bread crumbs, turning to coat completely.
- 7Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake until chicken is cooked through and crumb coating is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 9Garnish chicken with parsley for serving, if desired.