★★★★★ 1 vote5
8boneless chicken halves
4 sliceof swiss cheese cut in half
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8thin tomato slices
2 Tbspmargarine or butter
half cherbed stuffing crushed (such as pepperidge farms)
How to Make Crunchy Chicken-Cheese Bake
- in a 3 quart oblong baking dish,place chicken,top with cheese.(I sprayed non stick spray on dish)
- stir soup and spread over cheese ;top with tomato
- combine margerine and stuffing and sprinkle over top of tomato
- I omitted the tomato.if you do then mix a 1/4 cup of milk in soup.
- bake at 400 degrees 25 mins.or until chicken is done.
serve over rice or put potatoes on side