- 1 c
- crushed cornflake crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, snipped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/3 c
- bottled blue cheese dressing, i used light
- 2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- hot pepper sauce
- celery sticks and extra dressing
How to Make Crunchy buffalo chicken fingers
- 1In shallow bowl, combine crushed cornflakes, salt and parsley. In another shallow bowl, combine blue cheese dressing, water and hot pepper sauce.
- 2Add chickeen to blue cheese mix, then roll in crumb mix. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hrs to set. Heat oven to 425. Spray another baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Plca chicken on baking sheet. Bake 20 mins. Serve w/ celery sticks and extra dressing.