Crockpot Sloppy Chicken and Rice
I hope you try it and enjoy it.
1 mediumonion chopped
1/2green pepper chopped
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tspflour
How to Make Crockpot Sloppy Chicken and Rice
- Brown the onion and green pepper in a skillet.
- Over low heat stir in the Coca Cola, flour, and catsup combining well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients in the order listed except for the chicken and rice, mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the chicken and the sauce in the crockpot and cook for 4-5 hours till the chicken falls apart.
- When the chicken starts to fall apart shred it and add it back into the sauce.
- Add 1 cup of rice and cook for about 20 minutes more then turn the crock pot off and sprinkle mozzerella cheese over the top and put the lid back on and let it set for about 15 minutes...ENJOY this quick and easy meal.
- You can also bake this in oven and cook for 45 minutes covered and then throw in your rice for 15 minutes uncovered.