Crockpot Pineapple Chicken
6chicken breast halves or 3 leg & thigh quarters
1 can(s)(20 oz) pineapple chunks or tidbits in juice
3 Tbspdijon mustard
3 Tbspsoy sauce
1 1/2 Tbspminced garlic
·black pepper, to taste
·paprika, to taste
How to Make Crockpot Pineapple Chicken
- Place the chicken pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle black pepper and paprika on the chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the drained pineapple, mustard and soy sauce.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Spread the garlic on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.