Crockpot Orange Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut- up
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- olive oil (for cooking chicken)
- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate thawed or put in microwave for 45 seconds
How to Make Crockpot Orange Chicken
- 1In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and ketchup.
- 2Pour the flour in a small bowl. Cover the chicken in flour and shake off excess. Pour small amount of olive oil in skillet and brown the chicken. The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked.
- 3After chicken is done cooking pour in crock-pot. Then cover the chicken with the sauce mixture and give it a stir. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.