2 can(s)flakey style refrigerated biscuits
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 mediumonion, roughly sliced
1 Tbspchicken bullion granuales
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Crockpot Chicken-N-Dumplins
- Put chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot. On top pour soup, onion, granuales, parsley, salt & pepper. Add enough water to cover chicken completely. Turn the crockpot on low and allow to cook for about 4 hours.
- Once chicken is done, remove it from liquid and raise heat on crockpot to high. (If your crockpot doesn't boil pretty rapidly on high, you may have to transfer the liquid to stovetop.)
- Open the biscuits and cut them into desired pieces, or even tear them into pieces if you'd like. Drop them into the boiling liquid a few at a time. When they are done they will puff up and float.
- I like a lot of dumplins so I usually have to dip some of the cooked ones out in order to fit the rest in the pot. Once the dumplins are done, add them back to the liquid and turn the crockpot off.
- Tear or shred the chicken and add it back to the liquid and dumplins. Make any seasoning adjustments if needed and enjoy.