Crockpot Chicken & Dumplins
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 4 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes, dried
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp
How to Make Crockpot Chicken & Dumplins
- 1Place chicken in the crockpot.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper and whisk together until well combined.
- 3Pour the mixture over the chicken and add the butter
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- 5Open the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- 6Add the biscuit pieces to the crockpot, stirring continuously (or you will end up with one massive dumpling).
- 7Cover and cook for one hour on high.
- 8Stir and enjoy.