Crockpot Chicken & Dumplins
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 cchicken broth
1/2 mediumonion, diced
1 Tbspparsley flakes, dried
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)grands buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Crockpot Chicken & Dumplins
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and add the butter
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- Open the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- Add the biscuit pieces to the crockpot, stirring continuously (or you will end up with one massive dumpling).
- Cover and cook for one hour on high.
- Stir and enjoy.