- boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic or several dashes of garlic powder will do
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley buttermilk ranch dressing powder
- 2-10 oz can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1-10oz can(s)
- cream of chicken soup w/ herbs
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1- 3oz pkg
- "real" bacon bits
- 1 bag
- hot egg noodles
- chopped parsley for garnish ( if desired)
How to Make Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch
- 1Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Combine next 6 ingredients in a bowl to create sauce -mix well
- 3Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- 4Cook 3.5 hrs on high( for thawed Chicken) 4-5 hrs on high ( for Frozen). Do not over-cook or chicken will be dry. ) I sometimes put it on high for 2 hrs then cook on low for 3-4 hrs ( depending on thickness of chicken breasts)
I also rotate Chicken half-way through ( bottom pieces to top & top pieces to bottom) Its not mandatory but it seems to help coat the chicken better.
- 5Serve over hot egg noodles with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish.
Bacon bits tend to sink to the bottom of the crock
so be sure to dig down to the bottom to get the bacon goodness when you are serving the chicken.