4boneless chicken breasts
1 tspminced garlic or several dashes of garlic powder will do
1 pkghidden valley buttermilk ranch dressing powder
2-10 oz can(s)cream of chicken soup
1-10oz can(s)cream of chicken soup w/ herbs
1 csour cream
1- 3oz pkg"real" bacon bits
1 baghot egg noodles
·chopped parsley for garnish ( if desired)
How to Make Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a bowl to create sauce -mix well
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts.
- Cook 3.5 hrs on high( for thawed Chicken) 4-5 hrs on high ( for Frozen). Do not over-cook or chicken will be dry. ) I sometimes put it on high for 2 hrs then cook on low for 3-4 hrs ( depending on thickness of chicken breasts)
I also rotate Chicken half-way through ( bottom pieces to top & top pieces to bottom) Its not mandatory but it seems to help coat the chicken better.
- Serve over hot egg noodles with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish.
Bacon bits tend to sink to the bottom of the crock
so be sure to dig down to the bottom to get the bacon goodness when you are serving the chicken.