Crockpot Chicken and Kraut
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 12 oz
- catalina salad dressing or any french dressing
- 1-27 oz
- can of sauerkraut-drained and rinsed and squeezed of excess water
- 4 large
- cloves of garlic-chopped
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Kraut
- 1Spray the crockpot with Pam or use a liner bag.
- 2Put all the chicken thighs in the bottom of the crockpot.
- 3Put the drained, rinsed, squeezed sauerkraut ontop of the chicken.
- 4Put the chopped garlic in next.
- 5Now add the dressing on top.
- 6Crock on high for 1 hour, then turn down to low and crock another 6 hours.
- 7Serve warm with italian bread.