Crockpot Chicken and Kraut
10boneless, skinless chicken thighs
12 ozcatalina salad dressing or any french dressing
1-27 ozcan of sauerkraut-drained and rinsed and squeezed of excess water
4 largecloves of garlic-chopped
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Kraut
- Spray the crockpot with Pam or use a liner bag.
- Put all the chicken thighs in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Put the drained, rinsed, squeezed sauerkraut ontop of the chicken.
- Put the chopped garlic in next.
- Now add the dressing on top.
- Crock on high for 1 hour, then turn down to low and crock another 6 hours.
- Serve warm with italian bread.