Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- chicken breasts, can be frozen if needed
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (family sized)
- onion, chopped
- 2-3 can(s)
- chicken broth ( i use organic) in the box
- 1 stick
- 4 can(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- 1In crockpot place, chicken breasts, both cans of cream of chix soup, chopped onion and fill with chix broth to about 1 1/2 inches from top. Add stick of butter.
- 2Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.
- 3Strain out chicken breasts and shred into small pieces. Turn up crockpot back on high so it starts to boil.
- 4Take biscuits and cut into 4 pieces each and add to the boiling mix. Add and stir until all have been added. Let cook until cooked through. Add chicken back in and stir.
- 5Serve with a green salad and enjoy!