Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
6chicken breasts, can be frozen if needed
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup (family sized)
2-3 can(s)chicken broth ( i use organic) in the box
4 can(s)refrigerated butermilk biscuits
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- In crockpot place, chicken breasts, both cans of cream of chix soup, chopped onion and fill with chix broth to about 1 1/2 inches from top. Add stick of butter.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.
- Strain out chicken breasts and shred into small pieces. Turn up crockpot back on high so it starts to boil.
- Take biscuits and cut into 4 pieces each and add to the boiling mix. Add and stir until all have been added. Let cook until cooked through. Add chicken back in and stir.
- Serve with a green salad and enjoy!