☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 1-lb canbing cherries, pitted (reserve juice)
1 cchili sauce
2chicken bouillon cubes
1/4 cdry sherry
3 Tbspbrandy or cognac, warmed
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Cherries Jubilee
- Wash chicken.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- Transfer to crockery pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 cup cherry juice into frying pan.
- Stir to loosen drippings.
- Pour over chicken.
- Add chili sauce and bouillon cubes. Cover.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours; or until tender.
- Remove chicken from pot and keep warm.
- Pour juices into saucepan.
- Skim fat.
- Boil until slightly reduced.
- Add sherry and remaining cherry juice.
- Combine cornstarch and water.
- Stir into juice mixture.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add cherries and heat.
- Arrange chicken on warm platter.
- Ignite warmed brandy and flame sauce.
- Spoon flaming sauce over chicken.