Crock Pot Cherried Chicken
- 3 lb
- skinned drumsticks (though you may wish to use breasts if you prefer white meat)
- 1 tsp
- lemon herb pepper seasoning (or any multi-herb seasoning such as spike/mrs. dash and pepper)
- 1 can(s)
- pitted, dark sweet cherries (drained)
- 1 bottle
- chili sauce (12 ounces)
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar (packed)
How to Make Crock Pot Cherried Chicken
- 1Sprinkle chicken evenly with herb/pepper seasoning, then place chicken in crockpot.
- 2In bowl, combined drained cherries, chili sauce, and brown sugar. Pour over chicken.
- 3Cook on low 5-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
- 4Serve with sauce.
- 5NOTE: You may wish to thicken sauce in pan with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Cook on medium and stir until mixture begins to boil and thicken.