- 4 to 6
- skinless chicken thighs, bone in
- can chicken broth
- cup wine
- teaspoon dried rosemary
- teaspoon sage
- tablespoons dried minced onions
- teaspoon black cracked pepper
- salt to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish
- rice recipe
- cups water
- cups minute rice
- teaspoons chicken granules
- tablespoons dried parsley
Place the skinless, fat removed thighs, into the crockpot with the fleshy side up in a single layer.
When the chicken is done, place the water and chicken granules and parsley in a medium sauce pan. When it comes to a boil, add the minute rice, stir, cover and remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop a serving of rice on the plate. Drizzle a ladle of juices from the crockpot slowly over the top of the rice. Place a serving of chicken on the plate and garnish it with chopped parsley. Enjoy!