1whole roasting chicken
·olive oil flavored cooking spray
·lawrey's seasoning salt, to taste.
1 tspmccormick perfect pinch garlic and herb seasoning
1 tspmccormick perfect pinch salad supreme seasoning
How to Make Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
- Make several loose balls of aluminum foil and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Wash chicken inside and out.
- Spray with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle generously inside and out with seasoned salt until brown allover.
- Place chicken back-side down in crock pot on top of foil balls.
- Cook on HIGH for 6 hours.