4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into chunks
1 tspbalsamic vinegar
1/2 cfrozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
4 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Crock Pot Orange Chicken
- in a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, ketchup and water, set aside.
- pour the flour in a small bowl. cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
- pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour covered chicken.
- the chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since its going in the crock pot.
- after the chicken is done browning, put the pieces into the crock pot.
- then cover the chicken with the sauce mixture and give it a stir.
- cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.