★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thaw or throw in microwave for 45 seconds
How to Make Crock Pot Orange Chicken
- 1In a bowl, mix orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and ketchup; set aside.
- 2Pour the flour in smaller bowl. Cover the chicken in flour and shake off excess. Pour small amount of oil in skillet and brown the chicken. The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked. After chicken is done cooking pour into crock pot.
- 3Cover the chicken with the sauce and give a good stir. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or High for 2-3 hours. Serve over Rice.