How to Make Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray or lightly coat with cooking oil. Place chicken in the crock pot and season as you like it (if you like it mild just add salt & pepper, but if you like it spicy add as much as you like of cayenne, paprika, cumin, coriander, & chili powder). Just add as much spice as you like!
- Pour the salsa, drained corn, & drained black beans over the seasoned chicken.
- Cook on high for approximately 5 hours or on low for approximately 7 - 8 hours.
- A few minutes before serving, pour shredded cheese over the top of the dish and cover so the cheese melts.
- Serve with rice or corn chips and enjoy!