Crock Pot Italian Chicken Dinner1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallcabbage, wedged
2 Tbspquick cooking tapioca
1 cspaghetti sauce
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Italian Chicken Dinner
- In a 3 1/2 to 6 quart crockery cooker place cabbage wedges, onion and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle tapioca over vegetables.
- Place frozen chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.