Crock pot Garlicy Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ noodles
- chicken cut into 4 serving pieces
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth or water
- 1-1/4 c
- rotini pasta noodles uncooked
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder, slightly rounded
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon pepper seasoning, slightly rounded
How to Make Crock pot Garlicy Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ noodles
- 1Mix the seasonings together and set aside.
In the crock pot put in the mushrooms.
Put the chicken in the crock pot over the mushrooms and pour in the chicken broth. then sprinkle generously the garlic/lemon pepper mix over the chicken and cook on low 6 hours or high for 3.
- 2After that move 1/2 the chicken over and put in the noodles. arange all the chicjken on top of the noodles and cook 1 hour on low. Noodles will be tender. Serve with a veggie for a complete dinner