Crock Pot Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Breast
This is such a simple way to prepare chicken in the crock pot and taste like you spent all day on the dish. Yummy
How to Make Crock Pot Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Breast
- Place butter and garlic in microwave-safe bowl and heat until butter is soft; blend together
- Roll chicken breasts in garlic-butter mixture and place in crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper, parsley and rosemary.
- Add brot to bowl with remaining garlic-butter, reheat if necessary to allow smooth blending, and add mixture to crock pot.
- Cook on low setting for 6 - 8 hours.
- Serving size is approximately half a chicken breast and a small amount of sauce.