Crock Pot "Fried" Chicken
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)1
With a bit of prep work & a bit of time in your crock pot, this chicken will be juicy & tender & ready for dinner. Yum!
How to Make Crock Pot "Fried" Chicken
- 1Rinse chicken pieces & pat dry.
- 2Combine flour with salt, pepper, garlic powder & sage or oregano.
- 3Toss chicken pieces with flour mixture to coat.
- 4In skillet, heat butter to 1/4" depth & cook chicken over medium high heat until brown.
- 55.Place browned chicken in crock pot, adding wings first; do not add any liquid.
- 6Cover & cook on low setting for 4 - 8 hours.