Crock Pot Creamy Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning (or use 1 tsp each oregano, thyme & basil)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 11 oz
- mushroom pieces, undrained
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 10 oz
- brussels sprouts, frozen
- 1 c
- dry white wine (i used chardonnay)
- 8 oz
- small shell pasta, uncooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
How to Make Crock Pot Creamy Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- 1Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Place all ingredients except for shell pasta in crock pot in order listed. Cook on low for 6.5 hours.
- 3Stir crock pot ingredients gently to blend all ingredients and make it creamy without breaking apart the Brussels sprouts. Stir in the small shell pasta, ensuring it is covered by liquid (add stock or water if necessary) by pushing it under the surface with a spoon. Cook on low for 30 minutes, until pasta is tender. Plate and enjoy!
- 4NOTE: For those of you who do not cook with wine, you can substitute 1/2 - 3/4 cup chicken broth and 2 - 3 Tbsp each lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.