Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with Pineapple
Weight Watcher Points: 10
After making this recipe I made adjustments for my taste. I added red pepper flakes. I also doubled the soy sauce and ginger
·salt and pepper, to taste
1red pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cchicken stock
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
1 can(s)(300 grams) pineapple chunks, drained
How to Make Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with Pineapple
- Preheat crock pot on high.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on all sides, transfer to crock pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except the cornstarch, into the skillet and heat through, stirring well, transfer to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours until chicken is tender, depending on your crock pot.
- Half an hour before serving, blend the cornstarch with a little water and stir into the crock pot to thicken sauce.
- Serve on rice.