Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with Pineapple
Weight Watcher Points: 10
After making this recipe I made adjustments for my taste. I added red pepper flakes. I also doubled the soy sauce and ginger
- chicken thighs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- onion, chopped
- red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c
- chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1 can(s)
- (300 grams) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tsp
How to Make Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with Pineapple
- 1Preheat crock pot on high.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on all sides, transfer to crock pot.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients, except the cornstarch, into the skillet and heat through, stirring well, transfer to crock pot.
- 5Turn crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours until chicken is tender, depending on your crock pot.
- 6Half an hour before serving, blend the cornstarch with a little water and stir into the crock pot to thicken sauce.
- 7Serve on rice.