Crock Pot Chicken
Got this amazin recipe from a friend! ALWAYS A HUGE HIT!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 bottle
- spray butter
- 1 pkg
- zesty italian salad seasoning
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- family size can cream of mushroom soup
CAN SERVE OVER RICE OR NOODLES
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken
- 1Spray a large crock pot with cooking spray! Place a few pieces of chicken in the bottom of the crock pot!(no need to thaw if frozen). Squeeze a lil butter over the chicken then sprinkle dry Italian seasoning over the chicken an butter. Repeat the process until all chicken and seasoning are used.
- 2When chicken is done(6-8 hours), skim off any fat that cooks to the top. (put to the side) Break chicken up with a fork before adding the sauce. DO NOT REMOVE FROM THE CROCK POT!
- 3FOR THE SAUCE!
Soften cream cheese in microwave! add soup and combine well then add mixture to the chicken in the Crock Pot. MIX WELL. If mixture is to hard to stir add a lil of the broth set to the side. You dont want your sauce to be to runny. Cook on low for 30-45 mins.