Crock Pot Chicken w/Vegetables
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 bag(s)frozen carrots
1/2 bag(s)frozen peas
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 boxstove top stuffing-chicken flavor
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken w/Vegetables
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray for an easy clean up.Put in thawed chicken breasts.Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and wash potatoes.Put on top of chicken.Pour the 1/2 bag of carrots and 1/2 bag of peas on top of potatoes.Sprinkle with salt and pepper,if desired.
- In a bowl put the soup and thin with a little milk.Pour over all of the ingredients in the crockpot.Turn crockpot to low.Cook for 8 hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving,I made a box of Stove Top Stuffing as directed on box.Spoon the stuffing on a plate.Then put the chicken and vegetables on top.Enjoy.
- We purchased some cole slaw from a chicken restaurant and had it with the chicken and stuffing.It was great.