★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1 c
- uncooked rice
- 1 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 6 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste, or tony chachere seasoning salt
- grated american cheese
How to Make CROCK POT CHICKEN & RICE
- 1Mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, milk, water and rice in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 3Lay chicken breasts in crock pot. Place one Tablespoon margarine on each chicken breast.
- 4Pour soup mixture over chicken breasts. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with grated American cheese.
- 5Cover, cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.