crock pot chicken parmesian
4 mediumskinless boneless chicken breasts
2 can(s)mexican stewed tomatos
·chipotle pepper powder
2 tspmexican oregano
1 Tbspadobo seasoning
How to Make crock pot chicken parmesian
- rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. rub both sides of chicken with bbq seasoning. then sprinkle a pinch of chipotle pepper powder on each side.
- fry chicken breasts about five minutes in two tablespoons of cooking oil each side.
- Place chicken in crock pot and add stewed tomatos, adobo, oregano and sugar. cover turn to high and cook to low boil or high simmer (approx) ten minutes)
- mix cornstartch with water to semi thick consistency and stir in. turn to low and cook four hours.
- chicken should be fork tender, the sauce will taste good before you add the cheese so top with the parmesian according to taste. for a little more spice put in a teaspoon of cayenne! I did (cayenne optional)