crock pot chicken parmesian
- 4 medium
- skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 can(s)
- mexican stewed tomatos
- barbeque seasoning
- chipotle pepper powder
- 2 tsp
- mexican oregano
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- adobo seasoning
- parmesian cheese
How to Make crock pot chicken parmesian
- 1rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. rub both sides of chicken with bbq seasoning. then sprinkle a pinch of chipotle pepper powder on each side.
- 2fry chicken breasts about five minutes in two tablespoons of cooking oil each side.
- 3Place chicken in crock pot and add stewed tomatos, adobo, oregano and sugar. cover turn to high and cook to low boil or high simmer (approx) ten minutes)
- 4mix cornstartch with water to semi thick consistency and stir in. turn to low and cook four hours.
- 5chicken should be fork tender, the sauce will taste good before you add the cheese so top with the parmesian according to taste. for a little more spice put in a teaspoon of cayenne! I did (cayenne optional)