★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 diced c
- yellow onions
- 2table spo clove
- 6 links/no
- italian hot sausage
- boneless /skinless chicken breast
- 4-6 large
- 3 jar(s)
- large jars of roasted garlic sauce
- to taste
How to Make crock pot chicken cacciatore
- 1Dice onion and Garlic. Size of your liking.
Place in bowl.
- 2Remove hot italian sausge links from casing. Cut into chunks. Place in same bowl.
- 3Peal and cut potatoe's into chunks, Place in same bowl.
- 4Clean and cut chicken into halves, Place in same bowl.
- 53 jars of roasted garlic sauce.
- 6Combine all into crock pot, pinch of salt, stir
Put the lid on. Slow cook for 8 hours. stir occasionally.