☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgdry chicken gravy mix
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup 10.5 oz
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·garlic powser,salt, and pepper to taste
1/2 csour cream
How to Make CROCK POT CHICKEN AND GRAVY
- Season chicken breasts (both sides) with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- In a bowl whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup and water until smooth.
- Put chicken breasts into crockpot and cover with gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
- Can also use boneless pork chops, pork gravy packets, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.