Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
2 can(s)chicken broth
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1bag frozen peas, corn
·fresh small baby carrots
·salt, pepper, thyme & sage (to taste)
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- In a large fry pan add evoo & season wit salt, pepper and garlic. Cut chicken into chunks. Saute them on high till no longer pink.
- In the crock pot pour broth, soups; stir well.
- Place chicken into the soup, veggies & sprinkle with all seasonings and cook 3 hours on high. Add dumpling and cook till center is done.
- For dumplings, I use bisquick...follow instruction on the box. I am going to make my dumpling really small.
- *****I fell yesterday, so we improvised with biscuits from KFC. Picture shows just the soup part.